4/7/11

the iPhone makes it easy...







These delectable shots of great tasty bites and drool-inducing snacks were all taken by me and my most important hand-held device ever: my iPhone. I love the effects that I'm able to do & joining online community apps like instagr.am really boosts my ego.



What's even more interesting to note is that ever since I started taking photos of my snacks out and Tweeting them, I am getting popular amongst the businesses in re-tweets & shares of these photos on their Facebooks

Side note:  That's right, ever since I've been photographing my food items, the following businesses have been sharing my content (those photos up there!) with their followers:


Naturally, I don't think this is a coincidence. I think it's a sign: I'm destined to be a food blogger!! After all, I know good eats & I share what's good with the world...

Thank you, iPhone, and thank you social media; I do adore every window of opportunity you opened for me.

And it's that simple. As simple as my love for the smell of bacon in the morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment